The resources and tips in the following video seem to be very valuable, so I wanted to put them here to remember to use them.
Links mentioned in the video:
* Fare trackers: https://www.tipsfortravellers.com/cru… & https://www.cruisewatch.com/cruise-pr… & https://cruiseline.com/cruise/price-a…
* Cruise time tables to look at how busy the port may be with other ships https://www.cruisetimetables.com
* How to find out what’s available in and around the port: http://www.whatsinport.com
* Excursion providers: https://www.ventureashore.com & https://www.shoreexcursionsgroup.com & https://www.resortpass.com
* Drink package calculators: https://www.cruzely.com/cruise-line-d… & https://www.cruisemummy.co.uk/cruise-…